- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
In order to transform BI / CRInfo from "just" a knowledge base into a dynamic learning community, our users need to get involved.
Please register (for free) to become a member of the learning community, and then begin to engage with us by:
- Suggesting new online resources that should be added to the knowledge base (your own or others'). Anyone can do this — without logging in. Just go to our "suggest a resource" page!
- Commenting on the system in general (offering suggestions for improvements, recommending elements of the system to other users, sharing your experience with using the system, etc). Once you register and login, please scroll down to the bottom of this page to leave a comment relating to the system in general. (Note: Comments relating to specific topics should not be posted here; they should be posted to topically relevant materials or e-mailed to us directly.)
- Commenting on specific materials (correcting errors, challenging assertions, adding new ideas, etc.) Once you register and login, a "comment box" appears at the bottom of most pages.
- Joining the discussions. The topics in the rotating banner on the top of the home page not only link to knowledge base materials on those topics, but also to discussions that we hope to get our registered users involved in. These issues are particularly vexing; we need all the ideas we can collect, far beyond those contributed by the 300+ people who have already written for BI and CRInfo! If you don't have time to write a full article, at least contribute ideas to these discussions whenever you can! We also welcome new discussion topics. If you would like to start and moderate a discussion, click here!