The non-credit MOOS seminars merge the free and widely accessible reach of massive open online courses with a seminar's exploration of frontier the field issues.
- Invitation / Quick Introduction
- What's New
- MOOS Authors | Project History
- Detailed Program Description
- Introductory Video | Using the MOOS Video
The content and organizational structure of MOOS Seminars and Blogs is designed to meet the needs of five principal audiences: Citizens, Activists, Students (and Educators), Practitioners, and Conflict Experts
- Core Content Blog:
- All Content Blog: (Core Content plus Additional Resources and Colleague Activities):
Additional details on how the various ways to access MOOS content can be found on our Access Page.
Posts are organized in the following annotated syllabi and blogs:
- Conflict Frontiers Seminar - a sustained inquiry into ways of advancing the conflict field,
- Fundamentals Seminars - quick summaries of the field's big and proven ideas,
- Additional Resources - links to informative intractable conflict-related news stories,
- Colleague Activities - highlighting the contributions of our colleagues, and
- Brown Bag Seminars - short, free-standing explorations of intriguing topics:
The Evolutionary Choice: "Power With" or "Power Over"
An explanation of why this may be our best/last chance to make democracy work (and avoid autocracy and anocracy).
Meeting the Adaptation Challenge
Speeding society's ability to rapidly adapt to changing conditions should be a key goal of the conflict field.
The Really Big Picture Ecodynamics & Planetary Evolution
An exploration of how understanding ecodynamics and evolution can help us deal with complex conflict.
- Quick Introduction
- The Beyond Intractability Approach
- Quick Start Video
- CRinfo/Beyond Intractability Integration
- Case Studies
- Peacebuilder Profiles
- Personal Reflections
- User Guides
- Interview Segments (by topic)
- Book Summaries
- Article Summaries
- Core MOOS Posts
- Supplemental MOOS Materials
- CRInfo Core Knowledge Overviews
- Affiliate Projects
Suggested posts for those who would like a quick look at Knowledge Base content.