- James Douglass
Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess
MOOS Project Goals:
- To get many more people thinking about and understanding the nature of intractable conflicts and constructive responses to them.
- To accelerate the development of new approaches to these conflicts so that civil society and government leaders can successfully address our many challenges without becoming caught in the quagmire of intractability.
- Busy people who lack the time and money to engage in more traditional kinds of study just but would still would like to improve their ability to understand and handle difficult conflict situations.
- Students looking for another learning opportunity focused on practical solutions to frontier-of-the-field conflict problems.
- Anyone who is concerned with the direction of the country and the world and wants to learn about alternative approaches to problem solving.
- Distribute by social media, email, and Beyond Intractability a provocative series of generally short (5-10 minute) articles and videos exploring the many aspects of the intractable conflict problem along with practical strategies for limiting those problems.
- Encourage and facilitate an online discussion of these ideas while soliciting further ideas.
- Rely on a low-cost project design and financial support for MOOS participants for the modest funding needed to develop the MOOS concept sufficiently to attract major support. We need your help!
- You can subscribe to the core MOOS posts by friending, following, or connecting with the MBI-MOOS on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Or, you can subscribe to a more extensive collection of core MOOS posts plus Supplementary Materials by friending, following, or connecting with Beyond Intractability on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- You can also visit Beyond Intractability and the MOOS Homepage where a variety of tools provide easy access to multiple Seminar Contents, Core MOOS Posts, Supplementary Materials, and a Search system along with abundant opportunities to Contribute your insights.
Copyright © 2016 Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess
Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess, Co-Directors
UCB 580, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0580, (303) 492-1635, email@example.com