- Hannah Arendt
Using Moving Beyond Intractability MOOS Materials
Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess
MOOS materials are available for general use in accordance with the following principles. Our goal is to create an open-source version of the field's principal ideas.
- Anyone can freely link to any MOOS resource.
- The materials may be reposted elsewhere if explicit permission is obtained, and if appropriate royalty fees are paid. Please submit an inquiry telling us exactly what you want to use in what context.
- The materials maynot be sold for profit, though they can be used in training materials that are sold as part of a fee-for-service training program. Royalty fees for such use are required however. Again, please submit an inquiry telling us exactly what you want to use in what context.
- Short quotations that fall within the standard, "fair use" guidelines are,acceptable. However, quoted sections must be presented in their original form, and they must be clearly cited. (If the material being quoted is a video clip which does not have a transcript, you may change the audio format to written format. If a transcript is available, however, please use that to quote from.)
- For all other uses, a royalty fee may apply. Please submit an inquiry.
- To all users: the only income Beyond Intractabity and Moving Beyond Intractability have come from donations from users and royalty fees. It is you who allows us to keep BI online, and who are making the MBI-MOOS possible. If you find these resources valuable, please donate what you can to help us continue to provide these materials.
Copyright © 2016 Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess
Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess, Co-Directors
UCB 580, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0580, (303) 492-1635, firstname.lastname@example.org