- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
|Title||Jobs in mediation, restorative justice and peacemaking|
|Description||The positions come from the mining of many sources, as well as direct submissions. The most recently received item is at the top, with no other ordering imposed. The fact that a due date has passed does not necessarily mean the position is closed. When we learn that the position is filled we remove it.|
|Authors / Editors||Ruth-Heffelbower, Duane|
|Download Citation||This citation can be downloaded in the following bibliographic database formats: Tagged; XML; BibTex|
Beyond Intractability's new "CL3" system is a collaborative system for identifying, organizing, and sharing ideas for overcoming current limitations in our systems of governance. In order to assemble the most useful information on each topic, we rely on help from system users; we encourage you to rate the usefulness of this resource and post your comments. We are interested in your answers to the following questions:
- Are you aware of any errors associated with the resource citation that should be corrected?
- Does the resource actually address the topic for which you browsed and/or searched? (If not, we would appreciate your suggestions on how the resource should be recoded for more accurate location by future users.)
- Are you aware of quality issues associated with this resource that might warrant an explanatory note or removal from the system? (While we strive to offer a variety of opinions on each issue, we do not want to include low-quality resources.)
- Are you aware of other quality resources addressing this topic that should be included? (Please include basic citation information.)
We are looking for qualified people who are willing to help us develop this and other aspects of Beyond Intractability. We offer a variety of opportunities, which are described on the Comment & Suggest and Write & Edit pages.